We're always looking for people that fit with our company values. If they describe you, consider a full or part time position with Youngs Garden.
- Can Do Attitude – We aren’t afraid of getting a little dirt under our fingernails!
- Knowledge – We provide knowledgeable and professional gardening expertise to customers.
- Passion for Gardening – We are passionate about growing plants and helping others discover the possibilities of their yard.
- Service with a Smile – Our customers look to us as friendly gardening experts. We love our customers and are happy and positive when sharing our expertise.
- Provide professional gardening expertise.
- Assist customers with knowledgeable selection of plants to fit their personal needs.
- Stock new merchandise and assist in moving plants for seasonal changes.
- Keep current with new merchandise and seasonal changes to better direct customers.
- Clean facilities (plant yard, floors, bathroom, etc).
- Care for plants as needed (watering, weeding, pruning, etc.)
- Must identify with our four values (see above).
- 2 years retail garden center experience or knowledge equivalent is a huge plus.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a professional manner.