Effective January 1, 2017
2-Year Guarantee on Trees & Shrubs*
To ensure your success, trees and shrubs must be planted with soil amendment and transplant fertilizer to qualify for our guarantee.
Additional conditions of the guarantee:
- All returns MUST be accompanied by original receipt.
- There are no returns on dead trees and shrubs that were not properly watered.
- Not responsible for damage from vehicles, animals or natural disasters like extreme cold.
- Dead or non-saleable plants will only be issued a one-time store credit for the original purchase amount.
- Guarantee is for original purchaser only.
- We reserve the right to modify or refuse any guarantee at our discretion.
*Excludes – Annuals, hanging baskets, perennials, houseplants, tropicals, professional landscaper purchases and clearance plants
If your Youngs plants appear to be struggling, please let us know as soon as possible so we can help diagnose the problem and restore your plants to a healthy condition.
If you find that your purchase doesn’t work out as planned, we are happy to accept returns under the following guidelines:
- Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase with original receipt and the returned goods.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition in the same manner as when it was purchased.
- We cannot accept returns of dead plants at any time (unless covered by the 2-Year Guarantee).
- Clearance sales are final and non-refundable.
- No returns or refunds will be given on special-order items.
- Authorized returns without a receipt will be issued store credit.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns.
If you need a little extra help getting your purchases home we are happy to offer a delivery service. Please discuss scheduling and pricing details with a member of Youngs team.
If you’re looking for something that we don’t carry, or is out of stock, we are happy to help! We source plants from many growers and will search to find what you’re after. However, finding and scheduling delivery of specific varieties can often be a lengthy process and sometimes not possible. Ask Youngs team members for details.